You may apply for a passport at either office, Title or Legal, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Passport photos are available in our offices for a fee of $10.
Find new and renewal passport applications as well as general passport information by visiting our offices or by clicking here:
or call 1-877-4USA-PPT
1. Complete in black in ONLY.
2. Complete both pages of the application but DO NOT sign the application until you return to the office for processing. When you return, you need to have your photo ID.
3. Along with the application, you are required to submit two (2) passport photos printed from the same negative.
4. You must have an old passport or certified copy of your birth certificate. These documents will be mailed with the application and returned to you by the Department of State.
5. If the applicant is a minor between the ages of 16 and 18, one parent is required to sign the application as well, after returning to our office for processing, and provide identification.
6. If the applicant is under the age of 16, BOTH parents are required to sign upon returning to our office for processing. If one parent cannot be present, we will provide the proper documents needed.
10-year passport $110
10-year passport renewal $110
5-year passport (under 16 years of age) $80
Expedite fee (unavailable for passport cards) $60
Execution fee (payable to Clerk of Courts) $35
US Passport Card $30
US Passport Card Renewal $30
US Passport Card (under 16 years of age) $15
Overnight Delivery Return fee (passport book only) $15.45
You must have either a check or money order for the passport, any expedite fees and the overnight return fee payable to "U.S. Department of State" and a separate money order or cash for the execution fees payable to the "Clerk of Courts".