For your protection, Passport Applications will not be accepted after 3:00 P.M., as they are a very private and time sensitive matter.
Our office has a two-part process. We must review your application while you are present to ensure it is fully and properly completed prior to your signature. We then have a private process that needs to be completed prior to day’s end that can only be executed upon your departure. Our rush to complete the entire process by day’s end could result in denial of your application and loss of your travel plans.
We want your experience with us to be a pleasant one that helps ensure the successful processing and acceptance of your application so that you may enjoy your travel plans.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding in this matter.
You may apply for a passport at either office, Title or Legal, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Passport photos are available in our offices for a fee of $10.
Find new and renewal passport applications as well as general passport information by visiting our offices or by clicking here:
or call 1-877-4USA-PPT
- Complete in black in ONLY.
- Complete both pages of the application but DO NOT sign the application until you return to the office for processing. When you return, you need to have your photo ID.
- Along with the application, you are required to submit two (2) passport photos printed from the same negative.
- You must have an old passport or certified copy of your birth certificate. These documents will be mailed with the application and returned to you by the Department of State.
- If the applicant is a minor between the ages of 16 and 18, one parent is required to sign the application as well, after returning to our office for processing, and provide identification.
- If the applicant is under the age of 16, BOTH parents are required to sign upon returning to our office for processing. If one parent cannot be present, we will provide the proper documents needed.
10-year Passport $130
10-year Passport Renewal $130
5-year Passport - Under 16 years of age $110
Expedite Fee $60
(Unavailable for passport cards)
Execution Fee $35
(Payable to Clerk of Courts)
U.S. Passport Card $30
U.S. Passport Card - Under 16 years of age $15
U.S. Passport Card Renewal $30
Overnight Delivery Return Fee $19.53
(Passport book only)
You must have either a check or money order for the passport, any expedite fees, and the overnight return fee payable to “U.S. Department of State” and a separate check, money order, credit/debit card, or cash for the execution fees payable to the “Meigs County Clerk of Courts”.
Need help? Call today!
100 East Second Street
Pomeroy, Ohio 45769
Monday through Friday: 8:00am to 4:00pm
Saturday and Sunday: Closed